Answers to questions I've been asked lately:
1. A tenor. Really, a baritone, but that's usually not an option.
2. Pretty good, actually. I mean, every once in a while I gag a little bit when I think about certain things, but other than that, everything's great, all things considered.
3. I'm still kind of ambivalent. Things have gotten a little more interesting in the last few days, but I'm still not sure. If nothing else, I've got a new good friend, you know?
4. Ugh. Same as seven months ago, when I made the big decision. It goes from being a total nightmare to great to OK. But would anything else be any better?
5. Me? I'm not a bitch, YOU'RE a bitch, bitch.
...which is kind of confusing, since the question in all five cases was, "would you please pass the jelly?"
yeezy boost 350
cheap basketball shoes
the north face
nike air max
ralph lauren polo
michael kors taschen
michael kors handbags
air jordan 6
kevin durant shoes
led light up shoes
real jordans for sale cheap
calvin klein underwear
nike basketball shoes
Post a Comment